PARK AVE KIDS
At Park Avenue, we celebrate children as participants in our church family. We commit to empowering children and families to practice faith together and grow in the love of Christ. We hope all children feel like they belong to our faith community.
• lead in scripture readings, music and prayer on sunday mornings
• have a special Children’s moment every week
• work on worship in children’s church (pre-k) and with worship activity
• learn memory verses and bible stories in sunday morning community
• engage with god’s story through creative activities including skits, games and crafts
• join together once a month for first Friday Recharge
• serve God’s world through local and global missions activities
• serve with their families at family service days
• learn what it means to “love your neighbor as you love yourself”
• celebrate major life events, including baby dedications, baptisms and others
• celebrate events in the life of Christ through engaging in the liturgical calendar
• celebrate each other by practicing kindness, love and grace
CHILDREN'S ONLINE RESOURCES
How do we begin to care for ourselves in a world that is so scary?
How does God allow us to be creative and imagine the world anew all the time?
can't stop the resurrection
What does it say about God's world that things are changing so fast?
lenten labyrinth journey
What is Lent? How does the Labryinth symbolize for us a journey?